Saturday, October 30, 2010

My scalp feels so lonely..

I'm convinced that Pico is conspiring against me with all of these lovely new wigs that have been released, and of course it's when the dreaded survey snatching monster's been in town! I mean really, why only three surveys Ameba-san, and only for 160, 120, and 104 gold? By the time you don't qualify for one or two, you'll have to beg on the streets just to buy one of these new fab wigs!


Look, Bert, we gotta find this guy! I've got to snag one of those wigs!
Gosh darnit!


I guess there's always option two..

Please? I'll sweep up ya' dirt real nice!
Spare some change?


I've been lusting over these brightly colored mops for the past few days, and well, Milk (why on Earth have I been reduced to typing in third person?) is not a very patient person. So I went on my merry way hunting said monster, by looking for ways to smite him in the "free" section of the "earn ameba gold" area. I figure the old, stick-it-to-the-man technique would work best.


Survey Monster Training Facility - Jokamachi Headquarters
Take that you big jerk!


When finally, after sifting through the possibly-filled-with-spyware toolbars and numerous offers to get a new quote on my car insurance, or apply for a new credit card, I found a few decent surveys and email subscription offers!


Why yes, yes it is.
Could it be?


Now, you might ask, "Why Milk, why not just buy gold like the rest of us savvy shoppers?", well the answer is rather simple my dear readers, or reader. Milk, is stingy. It may do your body good, and provide you with strong teeth, hair, nails, and lead you with the irresistible urge to spout "Got Milk?" as often as you can, but it's often stingy when it comes to spending money. Oh Milk, impatient, and stingy? Calcium can't buy you out of that one! I know, I know. Poor habits, BUT, I did end up getting my wig!


Bazanga!
Scccccooooorrrrreee!!!


It's green and lovely don't you think? I've got to say I did have my eye more so on that blue one, but it didn't match any of my clothes, and I wanted something a little different. Maybe I'll make a pico fashion column just for you guys. It would give my overstuffed pico-closet more of a purpose, as opposed to making me sad the more I watch it fill up. Who knew 300 pieces of clothing would be so easy to come by? Aiyaiyai!


30 more 'til my doom!
270/300 clothes! Wahhhh!


In other news, I finally succumbed to the lucrative world of plastic surgery. What do you think?


I'm not surprised, my face is stuck like that.

Too much botox?






Have a nutritious pico life!
xoxo,

Milk

4 comments:

  1. = w= This is exactly what happened to me... Those darn surveys! I just loooove the new wigs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy needs more wigs -cries- huhuhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. MILKKKK
    I haven't talked to you in so so so so LONG. You were like, my FIRST friend on PiCo!! How are you doing? Yeah.. I need some more wigs too! I got over my fear of survey taking, Peggy taught me how to do it the spam-free way-- an now... I just need a room extension!

    -Ora <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Peggy: Me too! I'm so sad that they took them away! Dx

    @Ora: How could I forget? I know, it's been ages! I think it's probably because we both hide our statuses. We gotta fix that! Nice! I wish you luck girl! :]

    ReplyDelete