Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fashion Files: Halloween Edition!

Looking for inspiration in your Pico fashions? Have a mental block when it comes to looking fabulous? Want to make your Halloween attire spooktacular?! That's why, I, Milk, have made it my duty to scour the many rooms of Pico to find the most fabulous of fabulously dressed Picos!

This week's theme: Halloween!


1. venus☺BaBy



Not only does this adorable Pico own a beautiful house, but a beautiful wardrobe as well! This cute little pumpkin knows how to put together an ensemble to dazzle and amaze, with her devilish wings with neon pink skeleton suit! It looks like we have another one who fell under the new colorful wigs' spell, eh? Love it.



2. ☆Mint☆ & ☆G- DRAGON☆



Aside from obviously loving the Korean singer from Big Bang (G-Dragon), these two have style! I love the nerd chic vibe with their genius glasses and rocker tees! And Mint's blend of the purple and black devil wings with a cute bow and teddy make her Pico cuddly-scary-cute, a perfect trait for Halloween, or even all year! These are definitely two fabulous Picos!



3. 貝斯手dollyskull



Meet dolly skull, the brightly colored skele-girl! While there is a chance that I'm still madly obsessed with the new colored wigs, I'm still convinced that with this lovely lady's vivid array of colors, she's every little Pico's Halloween dream. Take that, Katy Perry!


4. UBIN II ♥MOCHA & MOCHA ♥ UBIN



Meet Ubin and Mocha! Not only do these two little devilish Picos have love for each other, but love for a fashionable wardrobe as well! It's easy to tell by looking at these two, that they're ready to ROCK for this halloween! Play me a sweet tune in that cute house of yours sometime!


5. Høpe



It's a bird! It's a plane! Wait, no.. I mean, it's a bat! It's a bunny! It's a cat? Hey-- wait a minute! That's just Høpe, I'm not quite sure what he is to be honest, or a least how to express it in the english language. Perhaps we'll just call this fellow a cuddly chimera of cuteness! Either way, don't let the pouty expression, starry pants, and fluffy ears fool you! With wings like that, he may just take a chomp when you're not looking! Eeek!


6. 紫Shiki



Now, I've never liked to play matchmaker, but dare I say, I may have found the perfect man for dollyskull! While he's a little less colorful than his possible Pico lady love, this Pico knows how to rock that neon skeleton suit, and blue bow tie! Missing an eyeball has never been more fabulous!


7. Scarlett?



Unfortunately, this little Pico got away from me before I could take down her actual Pico name, but I just couldn't go without posting her! Oh, spooktacular, quickly-disappearing Scarlett, won't you come back into my life and teach me your fashion secrets?


8. ツSammi™



Maybe it's those googly eyes, or the bat wings protruding from her head, but this witch had me at hello. Alright, maybe not hello, since we didn't exactly exchange those, but I love Sammi's fresh-out-of-Hogwarts-witchy getup! Spooky!


9. ★ⓝaⓣaⓛiⓔpⓘnⓚu★




Sweet-faced Natalie Pinku's outfit is certainly nothing to jest about! This little lass has style! I'm pretty sure this pink haired lovely could definitely take on the big bad wolf! Don't mess with her grandma, or prepare to be pitchforked! You go girl!


10. Loco☆motion/BK



Amongst my Pico picture stalking-- er, fashion hunting, I ran into this little cutie twice. The first time she escaped me! But much to my joy, and surprise I ran into her again in the Beginner's Plaza. From the moment I laid eyes on her sparkling green irises, I knew she had to be featured! With her two-tone hair, cute pumpkin tee and pumpkin wand, this is definitely a ninja worthy of the fashion police team, not to be mistaken with victim! Did I mention she has mad hula dance skills? C'mon, c'mon do the locomotion with me!




Well ladies and gents! That wraps up this week's Fashion Files! Let me know what you think! Until next time!




Love,

Milk

1 comment: