Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Football Season!

Recently Pico released some new football related items, along with a few actions as well. I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled, since I've never been much of a football or cheer leading loving gal, myself. But, I just had to look. So I headed to the now-crowded gym to see Coach McCallister, and I was pleasantly surprised to see some clothes I actually liked. That's right, even the cuteness of the cheer leading outfits wasn't lost on me.

So.. I caved and bought an outfit. (As my closet screamed in agony) And headed to the new football field to cheer for some.. well, non-existent football players. Okay, so there was one.



Ladies sure do love football players, eh?


And then, I got my cheer on with a few other cheerleaders and fans.



Goooooo pink teammmm!


Then I met a little cutie named *~*Rilee*~*, who was anxious to show me her many cheer outfits and cool moves! She has all of them! (I'm so jealous!) Rilee was very sweet, and stood on the sidelines and cheered with me, until she was called away to cheer with the blue team's cheerleaders.








Dare I say, I may just become a football fan, on Pico at least. Well, I'm headed to the football field to cheer some more. See ya' there!








Love,

Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment